[DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

12

[DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Denis Magda-2
Igniters,

What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.

Please reply if you will be happy to attend.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>

Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Konstantin Boudnik-2
That'd be great! Thank you!
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Igniters,
>
> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.
>
> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>
> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>
> —
> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dsetrakyan
+1 (I will attend)

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That'd be great! Thank you!
> --
>   Take care,
> Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
> 2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
>
> Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
> and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
> might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.
>

> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Igniters,
> >
> > What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to
> walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the
> Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation
> better.
> >
> > Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
> >
> > [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
> >
> > —
> > Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Sergi
+1

Sergi

> +1 (I will attend)
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > That'd be great! Thank you!
> > --
> >   Take care,
> > Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
> > 2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
> >
> > Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
> > and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
> > might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.
> >

> > On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Igniters,
> > >
> > > What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to
> > walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the
> > Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the
> donation
> > better.
> > >
> > > Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
> > >
> > > [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <
> > https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
> > >
> > > —
> > > Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dsetrakyan
Hm... we have only 3 community members who are interested so far. Anyone
else who may be willing to attend?

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM, Sergi Vladykin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Sergi

> > +1 (I will attend)
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > That'd be great! Thank you!
> > > --
> > >   Take care,
> > > Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
> > > 2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
> > >
> > > Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
> > > and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
> > > might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.

> > > walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of
> the
> > > Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the
> > donation
> > > better.

> <
> > > https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

William Do-2
+1

On 9 June 2017 at 21:37, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hm... we have only 3 community members who are interested so far. Anyone
> else who may be willing to attend?
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM, Sergi Vladykin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Sergi

> > > +1 (I will attend)

> community
> > the
> > > donation

> persistent-store
> > <

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Andrew Mashenkov
+1

10 июня 2017 г. 0:08 пользователь "William Do" <[hidden email]>
написал:

> +1
>
> On 9 June 2017 at 21:37, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hm... we have only 3 community members who are interested so far. Anyone
> > else who may be willing to attend?
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM, Sergi Vladykin <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Sergi

> author,
> author

> > community
> of
> > > the

> > persistent-store
> > > <

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Valentin Kulichenko
+1

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Andrey Mashenkov <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> +1
>
> 10 июня 2017 г. 0:08 пользователь "William Do" <[hidden email]>
> написал:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On 9 June 2017 at 21:37, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hm... we have only 3 community members who are interested so far.
> Anyone
> > > else who may be willing to attend?
> > >
> > > On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM, Sergi Vladykin <
> > [hidden email]>

> >:

> > author,
> > author

> > > community
> details
> > of
> the

> > > persistent-store

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Evans Ye
+1

>:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Andrey Mashenkov <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > 10 июня 2017 г. 0:08 пользователь "William Do" <[hidden email]>
> > написал:
> >
> > > +1

> > Anyone

> > > [hidden email]>

> > >:

> [hidden email]

> > > author,
> > > author

> [hidden email]>

> > details
> > > of
> > the

> persistent-store

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Konstantin Boudnik-2
Guys,

I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly people
who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication system, but a
few others as well.

Thanks for setting this up!
  Cos

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:54PM, Denis Magda wrote:

> Igniters,
>
> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk
> through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite
> Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.
>
> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>
> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>
> —
> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Denis Magda-2
Good, we have a quorum then ;)

I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the webinar details tomorrow.

Denis

> On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly people
> who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication system, but a
> few others as well.
>
> Thanks for setting this up!
>  Cos
>
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:54PM, Denis Magda wrote:
>> Igniters,
>>
>> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk
>> through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite
>> Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.
>>
>> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>>
>> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>>
>> —
>> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

irudyak
+1

On Jun 12, 2017 3:56 PM, "Denis Magda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good, we have a quorum then ;)
>
> I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM
> Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the
> webinar details tomorrow.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Guys,
> >
> > I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly
> people
> > who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication system,
> but a
> > few others as well.
> >
> > Thanks for setting this up!
> >  Cos
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:54PM, Denis Magda wrote:
> >> Igniters,
> >>
> >> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to
> walk
> >> through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the
> Ignite
> >> Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation
> better.
> >>
> >> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
> >>
> >> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
> >>
> >> —
> >> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Cristian Malinescu
+1 (I will attend)

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Igniters,
>
> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to
> walk through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the
> Ignite Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation
> better.
>
> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>
> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>
> —
> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Roman Shtykh
Denis,
Can you please share slides (or video) after the webinar? I would like to attend it but it's midnight in Japan.
-- Roman

    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:56 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Good, we have a quorum then ;)

I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the webinar details tomorrow.

Denis

> On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly people
> who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication system, but a
> few others as well.
>
> Thanks for setting this up!
>  Cos
>
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:54PM, Denis Magda wrote:
>> Igniters,
>>
>> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk
>> through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite
>> Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.
>>
>> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>>
>> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>>
>> —
>> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

daradurvs
+1 (I will attend)

Best Regards, Vyacheslav

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Kozlov Maxim
+1

--
Best Regards,
Max K.

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Anton Vinogradov-2
+1

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Kozlov Maxim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> > 13 июня 2017 г., в 14:14, Vyacheslav Daradur <[hidden email]>
> написал(а):
> >
> > +1 (I will attend)

> >> Denis,
> >> Can you please share slides (or video) after the webinar? I would like
> >> attend it but it's midnight in Japan.
> >> -- Roman
> >>

> >>    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:56 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>

> >> Good, we have a quorum then ;)
> >>
> >> I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM
> >> Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send
> the
> >> webinar details tomorrow.
> >>
> >> —
> >> Denis

> >> people
> system,
> >> but a

> >> walk
> >> Ignite
> >> better.

> <
> >> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>

> > --
> > Best Regards, Vyacheslav
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Max K.

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

voipp
plus one

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

vadopolski
+ 1

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Nikita Amelchev
+1

> + 1

Best wishes,