[DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

12

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
Folks,

The webinar is scheduled for Friday, June 16th, 8.00-9.00 AM Pacific Time. I’m going to use Go To Meeting tool for the call. Please install it prior joining.

All of those who replied with +1 in the discussion received an invitation. Just in case, below are the details for the rest.

──────────────────────────────────────────
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/818661157

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 818-661-157

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready
──────────────────────────────────────────

See you on the line!
Denis

> On Jun 13, 2017, at 7:53 AM, Nikita Amelchev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1

>> + 1
>>

>> --

> Best wishes,
> Amelchev Nikita

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
Roman,

Sure, will do.

Denis

> On Jun 12, 2017, at 8:35 PM, Roman Shtykh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Denis,
> Can you please share slides (or video) after the webinar? I would like to attend it but it's midnight in Japan.
> -- Roman
>

>    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:56 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Good, we have a quorum then ;)
>
> I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the webinar details tomorrow.
>
> —
> Denis
>
>> On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Guys,
>>
>> I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly people
>> who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication system, but a
>> few others as well.
>>
>> Thanks for setting this up!
>>   Cos
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:54PM, Denis Magda wrote:
>>> Igniters,
>>>
>>> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk
>>> through the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite
>>> Persistent Store [1]? That should help us understanding the donation better.
>>>
>>> Please reply if you will be happy to attend.
>>>
>>> [1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dsetrakyan
Denis, any chance you can post info for this webinar on the website?

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Roman,
>
> Sure, will do.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Jun 12, 2017, at 8:35 PM, Roman Shtykh <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Denis,
> > Can you please share slides (or video) after the webinar? I would like
> to attend it but it's midnight in Japan.
> > -- Roman
> >

> >    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:56 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >

> > Good, we have a quorum then ;)
> >
> > I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM
> Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the
> webinar details tomorrow.
> >
> > —
> > Denis
> >
> >> On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Guys,
> >>
> >> I will most like have 10-15 developers from EPAM attending this. Mostly
> people
> >> who are working on the seamless snapshotting and the replication
> system, but a
> >> few others as well.
> >>
> >> Thanks for setting this up!
> >>   Cos

> to walk
> Ignite
> better.

> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
It’s not intended to be a public event but rather a meeting of Ignite’s committers and contributors to discuss the store. This is why I personally prefer not going out of the dev list boundaries.

Denis

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It’s not intended to be a public event but rather a meeting of Ignite’s
> committers and contributors to discuss the store. This is why I personally
> prefer not going out of the dev list boundaries.

If you post on the website, with instructions on how to join, it will make
it easier for the community. On top of that, some folks who are not
currently in the community  may join as well.

> —
> Denis
>
> > On Jun 13, 2017, at 11:36 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Denis, any chance you can post info for this webinar on the website?
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Roman,
> >>
> >> Sure, will do.
> >>
> >> —
> >> Denis

> >> to attend it but it's midnight in Japan.

> >> Pacific Time. If nobody steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send
> the
> >> webinar details tomorrow.

> Mostly
> >> people
> >> system, but a

> >> to walk
> >> Ignite
> >> better.

> <
> >> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store>

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
Meeting details have beed added to the site:
https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store <https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store>

You can see a reference in “News & Events” block on the main page.

Denis

> On Jun 13, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It’s not intended to be a public event but rather a meeting of Ignite’s
>> committers and contributors to discuss the store. This is why I personally
>> prefer not going out of the dev list boundaries.
>>

> If you post on the website, with instructions on how to join, it will make
> it easier for the community. On top of that, some folks who are not
> currently in the community  may join as well.
>

>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On Jun 13, 2017, at 11:36 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:

>> the

>> Mostly

>> <

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
Guys, thanks for attending the call!

Just in case here is the direct link to the source code with the donation:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-5267-1 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-5267-1>

The recording and slides to be uploaded to Ignite wiki today for those who couldn’t join us.

Denis

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Meeting details have beed added to the site:
> https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store <https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store>
>
> You can see a reference in “News & Events” block on the main page.
>
> —
> Denis
>
>> On Jun 13, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> It’s not intended to be a public event but rather a meeting of Ignite’s
>>> committers and contributors to discuss the store. This is why I personally
>>> prefer not going out of the dev list boundaries.
>>>

>> If you post on the website, with instructions on how to join, it will make
>> it easier for the community. On top of that, some folks who are not
>> currently in the community  may join as well.
>>

>>> —
>>> Denis

>>> the

>>> Mostly

>>> <

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

dmagda
Igniters,

Here is the the link with the recording, slides and reference the to clearance form that includes all the extra details such as the branch name:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Overview#PersistentStoreOverview-4.Webinar:PersistentStoreOverview

Denis

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 9:08 AM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Guys, thanks for attending the call!
>
> Just in case here is the direct link to the source code with the donation:
> https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-5267-1 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-5267-1>
>
> The recording and slides to be uploaded to Ignite wiki today for those who couldn’t join us.
>
> —
> Denis
>
>> On Jun 15, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Meeting details have beed added to the site:
>> https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store <https://ignite.apache.org/news.html#meetup-an-overview-of-ignite-persistent-store>
>>
>> You can see a reference in “News & Events” block on the main page.
>>
>> —
>> Denis

>>> If you post on the website, with instructions on how to join, it will make
>>> it easier for the community. On top of that, some folks who are not
>>> currently in the community  may join as well.

Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through

Roman Shtykh
Denis,
Thanks a lot for the recording and slides!
-- Roman

12