Request for contributor permission

张源
Dear Ignite Team,

        I found an easy ticket to get start up with ignite, so I request for contributors permission.
        My username is shia.
        Thanks a lot.

Zhang Yuan

Re: Request for contributor permission

Denis Magda-2
Hello Zhang Yuan,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Added you to the list. Below you can find useful information.

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

Denis
> On Aug 12, 2017, at 4:30 AM, 张源 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Ignite Team,
>
> I found an easy ticket to get start up with ignite, so I request for contributors permission.
> My username is shia.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Zhang Yuan

Request for contributor permission

张源
Dear Ignite Team,
        I would like to work on this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5994 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5994>
        Please add me in Jira and my Jira id is shia.

Zhang Yuan