[VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

[VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

Nikita Amelchev-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

Ilya Kasnacheev
Hello!

I don't understand how I can download any artifacts for spring-data.

I would assume that people responsible for spring data migration will
give their input - adding them to CC.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пн, 26 апр. 2021 г. в 22:07, Nikita Amelchev <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Ignite Community,
>
> I have uploaded a release candidate of the following extension modules:
>
> performance-statistics-ext
> spring-data-ext
> spring-data-2.0-ext
> spring-data-2.2-ext
> spring-data-commons
>
> The release candidate of the performance-statistics-ext extension:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/ignite-performance-statistics-ext/1.0.0-rc2/
>
> The following staging can be used for testing:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1513
>
> Tags were created:
>
> ignite-performance-statistics-ext-1.0.0-rc2
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=26fedfad954852a59f15bbd8f5b65708901f8cfe
>
> ignite-spring-data-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-2.2-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-2.0-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-commons-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-all-ext-1.0.0-rc2
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=471d7f388c7ad38fc651523f3d68f271235226bd
>
> RELEASE NOTES:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=blob;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;h=22f8d665c194ba2dfa6167354d97ad53d5ef206f;hb=c8de80ee14d1fb76d6cbb0b18513bb70b499c3cb
>
> DOCUMENTATION:
> Documentation of listed extensions was updated in the following issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=key%20in%20(IGNITE-14417%2CIGNITE-14398%2CIGNITE-14493)
>
> The vote is formal, see voting guidelines
> https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> +1 - to accept all the Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and
> spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0-rc1 listed in the thread
> 0 - don't care either way
> -1 - DO NOT accept either of the Apache Ignite
> performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions
> 1.0.0-rc1 (explain why)
>
> The vote will hold for 3 days and will end on April 29 2021 20:00 UTC
>
> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20210429T20&p0=1440&font=cursive
>
> --
> Best wishes,
> Amelchev Nikita

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

Mikhail Petrov
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

Ilya Kasnacheev
Hello!

I get that, but previously you could also have those as modules in the
apache-ignite-N.N.N-bin.zip

Are we losing that capacity with -ext now? Can you reason why it is not
necessary?

It just seems to me that spring data is much less visible when it is stowed
in ext, and even there is only available via Maven.

Ilya Kasnacheev

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

dmagda
Folks, just want to confirm that the docs will be updated in a way showing
the proper/new Maven libs. Is this taken into consideration? CC-ing @Nikita
Safonov <[hidden email]> and @Igor Gusev <[hidden email]>
-
Denis

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 3:07 PM Nikita Amelchev <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Ignite Community,
>
> I have uploaded a release candidate of the following extension modules:
>
> performance-statistics-ext
> spring-data-ext
> spring-data-2.0-ext
> spring-data-2.2-ext
> spring-data-commons
>
> The release candidate of the performance-statistics-ext extension:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/ignite-performance-statistics-ext/1.0.0-rc2/
>
> The following staging can be used for testing:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1513
>
> Tags were created:
>
> ignite-performance-statistics-ext-1.0.0-rc2
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=26fedfad954852a59f15bbd8f5b65708901f8cfe
>
> ignite-spring-data-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-2.2-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-2.0-ext-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-commons-1.0.0-rc2
> ignite-spring-data-all-ext-1.0.0-rc2
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=471d7f388c7ad38fc651523f3d68f271235226bd
>
> RELEASE NOTES:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=blob;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;h=22f8d665c194ba2dfa6167354d97ad53d5ef206f;hb=c8de80ee14d1fb76d6cbb0b18513bb70b499c3cb
>
> DOCUMENTATION:
> Documentation of listed extensions was updated in the following issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=key%20in%20(IGNITE-14417%2CIGNITE-14398%2CIGNITE-14493)
>
> The vote is formal, see voting guidelines
> https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> +1 - to accept all the Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and
> spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0-rc1 listed in the thread
> 0 - don't care either way
> -1 - DO NOT accept either of the Apache Ignite
> performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions
> 1.0.0-rc1 (explain why)
>
> The vote will hold for 3 days and will end on April 29 2021 20:00 UTC
>
> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20210429T20&p0=1440&font=cursive
>
> --
> Best wishes,
> Amelchev Nikita

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2

Nikita Safonov
CONTENTS DELETED