[VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

[VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Nikita Amelchev-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Ivan Daschinsky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Dmitry Pavlov
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Mikhail Petrov
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

vveider
I checked the modules and there is misnaming issue which I think is critical to test integration automation on TC.
Can we change maven module names sping-data-2.x-ext to align with directory name? Currently there is underscore in maven module name, which is hyphen in directory name.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

vveider
Looks good.

What suites are in question, these ones [1]?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project/IgniteExtensions_Tests

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

vveider
Thats old suite, I've paused it.
We should test with [1] which is already set properly due to relying on module dir name.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteExtensions_Tests_RunAllTests